Smoked Salmon & Avocado Toast
Delicious and super healthy this easy recipe makes a perfect breakfast or brunch dish.
- 4 oz Smoked Salmon
- 1 Small Avocado Ripe
- 2 Slices Rustic Bread I really like Bon Matin multigrain
- 1 Shoot Green Onion (Scallion) Sliced
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise and remove pit.
- Scoop into bowl with a spoon and mash to desired consistency with a fork. I like mine just a little bit coarse.
- Meanwhile toast the bread.
- Spread evenly over both slices and top with smoked salmon and green onion.